Mercedes-Benz electric vans
Helping you cut costs, optimise your business and making it easier to switch than ever before.
Helping you cut costs, optimising your business and making it easier to switch than ever before, explore our all-electric vans range.
Our full electric vans at a glance
eSprinter Panel Van
- RRP (ex.VAT) price from £54,050
- Up to 95 miles WLTP combined range*
- 55kWh total battery capacity
- 731kg payload (inc. 75kg driver)
- Up to to 80% in 30 mins DC rapid charging^.
- 5000 free miles plus 12 months free BP pulse charging network subscription^^^.
eVito Panel Van
- RRP (ex.VAT) price from £43,600
- 162 miles WLTP combined range*
- 66kWh total battery capacity
- 807kg payload (inc. 75kg driver)
- Up to to 80% in 35 mins DC rapid charging^.
- RRP (ex.VAT) price from £52,470
- Up to 221 miles WLTP combined range*
- 100kWh total battery capacity
- Up to 7431kg payload
- Up to to 80% in 40 mins DC rapid charging^.
eCitan Panel Van
- Arriving in Q4 2022 with orders from Q3 2022
- Keep an eye out for further details.
Electric and Diesel Van Cost Comparisons
Compare the total cost of ownership of a Mercedes-Benz electric van against the diesel equivalent. See the difference in fuel costs, tax, maintenance and much more.
Compare specifications across the Mercedes-Benz electric vans range
|eSprinter Panel Van||eVito Panel Van||eVito Tourer|
|Van Size||Large sized van||Medium sized van||Medium sized van|
|Driving range||82 - 95 miles combined WLTP range*||160 - 162 miles combined WLTP range*||217-221 combined WLTP range*|
|Battery capacity, total installed||55kWh||66kWh||100kWh|
|Charging||up to 80% in 30-120 mins (DC rapid charging)||up to 80% in 35-120 mins (DC rapid charging)||up to 80% in 40mins (DC rapid charging)|
|Payload||up to 731kg||up to 807kg||up to 741kg|
|Gross vehicle weight (kg)||3,500kg||3,200kg||3,500kg|
|Cargo volume||11m3||6 - 6.6m3||3.6m3|
|Width (inc. wing mirrors)||2,345 mm||2,249mm||2,244mm|
|Number of seats, inc.driver||3 seats||3 Seats||9 seats|
|Download the brochure||Download the brochure||Download the brochure|
Mercedes-Benz electric vans support and aftercare
Not sure if an electric van is right for your business?
We know that not every business is ready to go electric – but if you want to find out whether it’s right for you, our EQ Ready app is here to help.
Install the app on your smartphone to simulate your daily driving behaviour. By analysing your individual journeys over a seven-day period, the EQ Ready app shows you how an electrical vehicle would perform over those distances, so you can decide how suitable it would be for your day-to-day needs.
Hear how switching to electric has benefited our customers' businesses
“It’s a time and a money saver.”
Going electric has helped construction experts U-Build save money and reduce their impact.
“Electric vehicles are the way forward.”
Family business E M Pell are cutting costs and getting the edge on their competitors with their eVito.
“If we can make it work, anyone can.”
The eVito Tourer is helping Phoenix Taxis become the most environmentally friendly taxi firm in Europe.
“We know it’s an investment that will go on to save us money”
London-based, Mango Logistics saw an opportunity to make their business greener and cleaner.
Discover more detailed information on electric vans
Grants & Incentives
* The indicated values were determined according to the prescribed measurement method – Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Electrical WLTP range for the eSprinter in miles (Km), combined 82.6 (133) – 95.7 (154). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km, combined: 35.8 – 40.9; CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0. Electrical WLTP range for the eVito 66kWh Panel Van range in miles (km): 160 (258) – 162 (260).Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: 25.7 – 25.9. Combined CO2 emissions in g/km: 0 Electrical WLTP range for the eVito Tourer range in miles (Km): combined 217 (350) – 221 (356). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 28.1 – 28.5. CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0. All figures correct as of April 2021. For vehicle specific data visit https://voc.mercedes-benz.com/voc/gb_en.
^ Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged as well as factors such as temperature and cable type used.
† Available on single vehicle policies only and applicable on Vehicles up to 3.5t only. For full terms and conditions, please consult your local Dealer. Mercedes-Benz Van Insurance is a trading name of Mercedes-Benz Insurance Services UK Limited.
** MobiloVan applies to vehicles purchased from an authorised Mercedes-Benz Dealer, originally destined for and first registered in the UK on or after 01.10.2012. To extend your coverage beyond the initial three years of warranty cover and up to a maximum of thirty years, have your vehicle serviced at one of our approved workshops and it will automatically be renewed until the next service is due. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/vans/en/Owners/MobiloVan for more information.
^^ Mercedes me is available for the eVito Panel Van, eVito Tourer and the eSprinter Panel Van. It includes a range of digital services, free for an unlimited time or for 3 years (according to service), to help manage your vehicle. Details correct at time of press – March 2022. Please note, services may change over time. In the case of questions concerning the availability of Mercedes me services for your vehicle, please contact your preferred Dealer.
^^^Offer excludes Fleet/Businesses with Special Terms. Available on stock vehicles only; participating Dealers only. Terms and conditions apply. No cash alternative. Vehicles must be registered and invoiced by 30th September 2022. bp pulse subscription and 5,000 free on the go charging claims must be submitted after vehicle delivery and before 30th October 2022. All claims will be verified against vehicle purchase. bp pulse account required. 5,000 miles of charging is calculated on an equivalent credit to bp pulse of £900+VAT. Calculation based on a bp pulse 50kW charger at 38p per KWh with an eSprinter 82.6 mile combined range and 47kWh useable battery capacity. NB. Charging, range and capacity can vary depending upon charger, temperature, payload, driver and traffic conditions. Credit of £900+VAT must be used within 12 months of activating the free bp pulse subscription period or will be lost. All information correct at the time of going to press – June 2022.
All information is correct at time of going to press – June 2022. Please note, Government grants and schemes and electricity prices can quickly change. Whilst every effort has been made to keep the page content as up to date and accurate as possible, please refer to the relevant Government sites for the latest information. Or speak to your preferred authorised Mercedes-Benz Dealer.