The Mercedes-Benz X-Class from £369* a month.
With a £2,214 advance rental
Be one of the first to drive the first of a new kind.
The world's first truly premium pickup brings the last word in luxury to the class. The premium styling and comfort of the commanding X-Class completely redefine what it means to be a pickup. Combining robust practicality with a quiet, comfortable ride, truly luxurious cabin environment, extensive on board connectivity and powerful 'Mercedes me' driver support technology - the X-Class completely changes the game.
It's the first of a new kind - for those born to lead, not follow.
- Truly premium cabin environment – ergonomically designed to the very last detail... With the same air vents, infotainment screen and instrument dials as the Mercedes-Benz SUV range and lumbar-supportive seats in a choice of either ARTICO man-made leather with DINAMICA microfiber inserts, or two full leather seat options. The POWER line also gains ARTICO man-made leather on the dashboard and tops of the doors, with contrast stitching.
- One of the quietest pickups on the road thanks to enhanced sound insulation to isolate tyre and wind noise
- Powerful on board connectivity – every X-Class benefits from a 7" high-resolution colour screen with a touch pad, Bluetooth, DAB radio, reverse camera and pre-installation for Garmin® MAP PILOT route guidance. As an option, COMAND Online adds an 8.4-inch high-resolution display, with hard disk drive navigation, Live Traffic Information and LINGUATRONIC voice control.
- Stay connected to your X-Class with the Mercedes me app – locate your parked X-Class, track your moving X-Class, automatically summon the emergency services in the event of an accident, receive real-time information on servicing and maintenance measures and much, much more...
- The most customisable pickup interior on the market – the widest choice of interior trim options and genuine accessories, for an X-Class experience that’s truly yours
- Higher standard specification than any other mid-sized pickup
- Confident, striking styling with sleek exterior lines, chrome trim and LED headlights on the POWER Line – the stylish X-Class is unmistakably Mercedes-Benz
- Up to 19-inch light-alloy wheels – this option gives the X-Class a powerful stance and adds to the refined, confident appearance of the vehicle
- Ample, practical load area with 1587mm loading length and the ability to load a Euro pallet transversely between the wheel arches
- Over one tonne payload and up to 3.5 tonne towing capacity – the equivalent to a horsebox carrying three horses or an eight-metre yacht
- 200mm ground clearance as standard with the option of increasing it to 220mm
- 5* NCAP safety as standard – the X-Class comes with Lane Keeping Assist, Traffic Sign Assist, Active Brake Assist, Adaptive Brake Lights, ADAPTIVE ESP with Trailer Stability Assist, 7 airbags, automatic child seat recognition, and a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - all as standard
- Class leading power and torque with the arrival of the X 350 d, with a V6 engine producing 258hp
- 4MATIC engagable all-wheel drive – switch between rear wheel drive, all-wheel drive and low-range all-wheel drive, with Downhill Speed Regulator as standard
- Coil spring suspension on both axles with front independent wheel suspension, for a comfortable yet confident ride even when unloaded
- Robust, ladder-type chassis making it particularly stable and twist-resistant, for enhanced off-road ability with high levels of stability and comfort
- Front and rear brake discs as standard
Lane Keeping Assist and Active lane Keeping Assist
Traffic Sign Assist
Active Brake Assist
Tyre pressure monitoring
Adaptive brake lights
Electronic Stability Programme with Trailer stability Assist
X-Class from £369* a month.
Servicing from £22.50 a month*
The Mercedes-Benz Van Service Care Plan offers a flexible way to pay for up to 6 services in advance, supporting your cash flow without extending your credit lines. If you prefer to pay as you go, the National Service Price at participating Mercedes-Benz Vans Dealers means a flat national labour rate and set oil and parts pricing - from £8 per month**.
The X-Class offers a choice of two trim lines
The PROGRESSIVE Line makes its mark with high levels of equipment, style and comfort. Its dynamic character is reinforced by 17-inch 6-spoke light-alloy wheels, leather gearshift and handbrake lever, round air vents in silver chrome and 8-speaker sound system. The anchoring rails on the side walls of the load bed allow for easy storing and securing. Plus, the compass in the rear-view mirror shows you’re heading in the right direction.
- Black fabric upholstery
- Round air vents finished in chrome
- Instrument dials with round covers
- Multi-function black nappa leather steering wheel with 12 buttons and chrome highlights
- Leather gear-shift lever and handbrake lever
- Carpet flooring
- Automatically dimming interior mirror with integrated compass function
- Illuminated sun visors on the driver's and co-driver's side
- Lighting for the front footwell with exit lamps
- Aluminium door sills featuring "Mercedes-Benz" lettering
- Rain sensor
- 8-speaker sound system
- Multi-function steering wheel with 12 buttons
- i-Size and ISOFIX with Top Tether child restraint system for the outer rear seats
- Audio 20 CD infotainment with 7.0-inch high definition screen, rotary controller with touchpad, Bluetooth® audio and media interface
- Air conditioning system
- Reverse camera
- Radiator grille with integrated Mercedes-Benz Star and 2 bars finished in matt iridium silver
- Front bumper painted in the vehicle colour with simulated underguard in matt black
- Rear bumper painted in the vehicle colour with integrated step
- 17-inch 6-spoke light alloy wheels painted vanadium silver
- Chrome door handles
- Heated and adjustable exterior mirrors
- Anchoring rail system on both sides of the load area
- Rear bumper with integrated step
- Halogen headlamps with daytime running lights
- Front fog lights
- Electrically adjustable exterior mirrors
- Tie-down loops (x4)
- LED load area lighting
With its high levels of equipment as standard, the POWER Line sets a completely new benchmark for design, comfort and dynamic appearance. For example, LED High Performance headlamps, KEYLESS GO, electrically adjustable front seats with lumbar support and THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control. 18-inch 6-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels, simulated underguard and the shoulderline trim strips in chrome. The refined first impression continues into the interior with ARTICO man-made leather / DINAMICA microfiber seats as well as the instrument panel and door beltlines in ARTICO man-made leather with contrasting topstitching, and the trim element in pixel-look matt black. Also available as an option are trim elements in wood grain-look or aluminium-look with longitudinal grain as well as leather interior options in nut brown or black.
In addition to PROGRESSIVE Line
- Black ARTICO/DINAMICA artificial leather with microfiber upholstery
- 8-way electrically adjustable driver's and co-driver’s seat
- Lumbar support for the driver's and co-driver’s seat
- Interior main trim element in pixel-look, aluminium look
- Instrument panel and door beltlines in ARTICO artificial leather with topstitching
- Stowage net for co-driver footwell
- Audio 20 CD infotainment with 7.0-inch high definition screen, rotary controller with touchpad, Bluetooth audio and media interface
- KEYLESS GO
- THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control system
- Winter package, which includes heated driver and co-driver seats, and heated water washer jets
- Front bumper painted in the vehicle colour with simulated underguard in chrome
- Rear bumper in chrome with integrated step
- 18-inch 6-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels, painted Himalaya grey
- Shoulder line trim strips in chrome
- LED High Performance headlamps with cleaning system
- Front fog lights with chrome edges
- Rear lights with LED technology for brake and tail lights
- Electrically folding exterior mirrors
Pick your Body Paint
Metallic paint finishes (optional)
Engines & Transmission
Fuel economy and emissions