Manage your vans – and business – from your phone, laptop or tablet.
Free for businesses of all sizes*.
*Mercedes PRO connect is available for the Vito, eVito, Sprinter and the eSprinter. It includes a range of digital services, free for 1-3 years with diesel vans and 1-2 years with electric vans, to help manage your vehicle. Details correct at time of press - January 2020. Please note, services may change over time. In the case of questions concerning the availability of Mercedes PRO connect services for your vehicle, please contact your nearest Dealer.
The availability of the control unit needed for 4G connectivity is temporarily limited for certain vehicles due to supply bottlenecks. This means that all Mercedes me and Mercedes PRO connect services, including the emergency call system (eCall) are temporarily not available in the affected vehicles. For further information please contact your preferred Mercedes-Benz Dealer.
See it all on your desktop and tablet...
To view your vans’ status, you simply log into the PRO portal on your desktop. You can quickly see the map showing each van’s real-time location, the status of critical parts, and, if it’s an electric van, the battery levels, range and nearest charging points.
Or via the Mobile App or the 10.25-inch MBUX Headunit and Audio 40 system.
Access PRO connect services on the move by downloading the Mobile App. If you have a Sprinter with 10.25-inch MBUX Headunit you can access Live Traffic information, Vehicle-to-X communication safety features and much more.
If you have a Vito or eVito model with the upgraded Audio 40 system, you can access the Live Traffic feature.
Which services are included?
The core Mercedes PRO connect packages for our latest diesel vans offers:
- Vehicle health monitoring - see the status of critical parts and get warnings on tyres, brake pads and engine coolant. Your Dealer will also receive alerts and help you plan ahead for maintenance to avoid downtime
- Remote locking - check the doors from anywhere and give access to one of your team if they don’t have the keys
- GPS location tracking - see the exact position of your van on the map. Ideal if you need the driver to fit in extra stops or deliveries, or take a different route
- Emergency Calling - in the event of a severe accident, the van automatically calls the emergency services if the driver can’t respond
- Breakdown and Accident Management - use your PRO connect mobile App to summon MobiloVan 24hr roadside assistance.
Additional features for electric vehicles
With our eVito and eSprinters, you can also access:
- Intelligent charge management - see the battery levels remotely, so there’s no need to go to the vehicle or call the driver to find out if a charge is necessary for the next morning or customer delivery
- Remote pre-heating/pre-cooling - use the app to switch on the heater or air con and the vehicle will draw this from the mains, so it won’t deplete the battery
- Find a charge point - the driver can use the app to find a charging point en route or nearby.
Improved Navigation features for Sprinters with the upgraded 10.25-inch MBUX Headunit
- Live Traffic - your map is automatically kept up to date to ensure the accuracy of the live traffic information and intelligent re-routing
- Dynamic warnings - Van-to-X Communication alerts you to hazards such as slippery roads or broken-down vehicles
- Use voice commands - to access internet radio, weather information, fuel station prices and more
- See precise location data - on the touchscreen display and use what3words for direction finding.
The Live Traffic feature is also available for Vito and eVito models with the upgraded Audio 40 system.