Whether out on the road, or at home, Mercedes me connects you with your X-Class. Your vehicle can share information about its location, status of components like coolant or brake linings as well as summoning emergency services in the event of an accident.
Mercedes me connect also helps you in the event that you need a service or maintenance carried out, or in the event of a breakdown – information can be shared with Service 24h our roadside recovery service, to ensure a fast and efficient vehicle repair.
Mercedes me offers many more benefits, which are detailed below:
- Locate your parked X-Class¹.
- Check your X-Class’s vehicle status anytime on your smartphone¹.
- Mercedes-Benz emergency call system (eCall) automatically summons emergency services in the event of an accident.
- Live traffic² Stop-and-go, traffic jams or flowing traffic is shown in the head unit of the X-Class, based on real-time information. Live Traffic Information intelligently determines the best route getting you to your destination as efficiently as possible.
- Vehicle monitoring - Display of vehicle relevant data and condition based messages onboard, off board and remote tyre pressure, fuel level and other vehicle data can be checked via the Mercedes me app.
- Vehicle tracker¹ – Enables tracking of a moving X-Class and the present position is shown on a map.
- Geo fencing¹ - When you only want your vehicle to be used within a certain region, you can predefine an area and then check in the Mercedes me Portal or by email whether the vehicle has left or entered this area.
- Mercedes-Benz Apps - Tune in internet radio, Weather updates and Navigation ‘Send-to-pickup’
- Maintenance management – your X-Class tells you when it needs a service or maintenance.
- Accident recovery – In the event of an accident, we can assist you with advice and recovery to a Mercedes-Benz Authorised Workshop, on request.
- Breakdown management¹ – shares data with your Mercedes-Benz Dealer to help keep your vehicle on the road.
 Live Traffic must be activated in the Mercedes me portal and is only available where the vehicle is equipped with a Garmin® MAP PILOT or COMAND Online Navigation.