Which eVito Tourer trim is right for you?
- Rapid DC Charging: 10-80% in 40 mins**
- Fast AC Charging : 0-100% in 10 hours**
- Charging cable suitable for AC wall boxes, mode 3 (type 2, 3x32A), 8m long
- 8 passenger seats
- Vehicle preconditioning - pre-heat or cool via an app while charging^
- Theft warning alerts and GPS tracking via an app^
- Remote locking^
- DAB radio, Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- TEMPMATIC air conditioning
- ACTIVE BRAKE ASSIST, ATTENTION ASSIST and Cruise control
- 17" light alloy wheels
- Armrests for passengers
- Chrome grille
- Chrome interior package
- Upgraded comfort bench seat 1st and 2nd passenger row
- Upgraded comfort (eight-way adjustable) driver’s seat
- Front and rear coloured bumpers
- Seat rail system
Optional upgrades include:
- Live traffic information, geocoded map system and what3words voice navigation
- THERMATIC climate control
- Reversing camera
Latest eVito Tourer offer, including servicing
eVito Tourer PRO L2 FWD 100kW††
|Finance Monthly Rental||£732.00|
|Optional Service Care Payment||£13.00|
|Total Monthly Rental||£745.00|
|Excess Mileage Charge ex. VAT||20 pence per mile|
Prices are correct at time of going to press 04/2022. All prices are subject to any fiscal or legislative changes.
Mercedes-Benz eVito Tourer Dimension & Weight
eVito Tourer frequently asked questions
Want to find out whether the eVito Tourer is right for you? These frequently asked questions will cover all the key things you need to know.
Will the eVito Tourer suit my business needs?
What is the range of an eVito Tourer?
How long does the eVito Tourer take to charge?
What is the eVito Tourer’s payload?
What are the costs of running an eVito Tourer?
* Electrical WLTP range for the eVito Tourer range in miles (Km): combined 217 (350) – 221 (356). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 28.1 – 28.5. CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0. Figures correct as of April 2021. For vehicle specific data visit https://voc.mercedes-benz.com/voc/gb_en
**Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged as well as factors such as temperature and cable type used.