Which eVito Tourer trim is right for you?
- Rapid DC Charging: 10-80% in 40 mins**
- Fast AC Charging : 0-100% in 10 hours**
- Charging cable suitable for AC wall boxes, mode 3 (type 2, 3x32A), 8m long
- 8 passenger seats
- Vehicle preconditioning - pre-heat or cool via an app while charging^
- Theft warning alerts and GPS tracking via an app^
- Remote locking^
- DAB radio, Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- TEMPMATIC air conditioning
- ACTIVE BRAKE ASSIST, ATTENTION ASSIST and Cruise control
- 17" light alloy wheels
- Armrests for passengers
- Chrome grille
- Chrome interior package
- Upgraded comfort bench seat 1st and 2nd passenger row
- Upgraded comfort (eight-way adjustable) driver’s seat
- Front and rear coloured bumpers
- Seat rail system
Optional upgrades include:
- Live traffic information, geocoded map system and what3words voice navigation
- THERMATIC climate control
- Reversing camera
Latest eVito Tourer offer, including servicing
Our eVito Tourer vans are available with flexible finance contracts, starting from just 12 months, including ServiceCare Maintenance plans.
In addition, whether you finance the vehicle or purchase in cash, you will receive a complimentary NewMotion home charge point worth £549^^.
|Finance Monthly Rental||£736.50|
|Optional Service Care Payment||£12.50|
|Total Monthly Rental||£749.00††|
|Excess Mileage Charge ex. VAT||20 pence per mile|
†† BUSINESS USERS ONLY. 48 month (6+47) Contract Hire agreement. Orders/credit approvals on selected eVito Tourer PRO L2 FWD models only between 01 July 2021 and 30 September 2021, registered by 31 December 2021. 10,000 miles per annum. Monthly payment includes the cost of a 48 month Optional Service Care agreement at £12.50 a month, but excludes the cost of other repairs and maintenance. Mileage and damage charges apply. All prices exclude VAT at 20%. Mercedes Benz Finance MK15 8BA.
Prices are correct at time of going to press 07/2021. All prices are subject to any fiscal or legislative changes.
Mercedes-Benz eVito Tourer Dimension & Weight
eVito Tourer frequently asked questions
Want to find out whether the eVito Tourer is right for you? These frequently asked questions will cover all the key things you need to know.
Will the eVito Tourer suit my business needs?
What is the range of an eVito Tourer?
How long does the eVito Tourer take to charge?
What is the eVito Tourer’s payload?
What are the costs of running an eVito Tourer?
* Electrical WLTP range for the eVito Tourer range in miles (Km): combined 217 (350) – 221 (356). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 28.1 – 28.5. CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0. Figures correct as of April 2021. For vehicle specific data visit https://voc.i.daimler.com/voc/gb_en
**Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged as well as factors such as temperature and cable type used.
^Mercedes PRO Connect includes a range of digital services to help manage your vehicle. Please check with your local Dealer for the full scope of services available with your vehicle
The availability of the control unit needed for 4G connectivity is temporarily limited for certain vehicles due to supply bottlenecks. This means that all Mercedes me and Mercedes PRO connect services, including the emergency call system (eCall) are temporarily not available in the affected vehicles. For further information please contact your preferred Mercedes-Benz Dealer.
^^Retail customers only. Subject to eligibility. Offer ends 30 September 2021. NewMotion Home Fast Smart charge point per eVito, up to a maximum of 25 eVitos per customer/business. NewMotion Home Fast Smart charge point price includes standard installation and £350 OLEV grant discount. For full terms and conditions, click here https://bit.ly/2DlAIto
***Free for 3 years initially and renewed at each service, if serviced by Mercedes-Benz according to service intervals. For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan.