The new Mercedes-Benz eVito Electric Panel Van
100% fully electric, the game changing new eVito 66kWh goes further, works harder and keeps your business moving for longer.
Which eVito 66kWh Panel Van trim is right for you?
• Adaptive brake lights
• Black-grain bumpers, front and rear
• Daytime running lights
• Electrical steering
• Halogen headlights and tail-lights
• Heated and electrically adjustable door mirrors
• Pre-installation for roof loading systems
• Rolling resistance optimised braking system
• Summer tyres
• Suspension setting for goods vehicles
• Towing points, front and rear
• 17-inch steel wheels with centre cover
• Adjustable steering wheel, reach and rake
• Audio 30 with DAB radio, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration
• Energy-Saving mode for climate control
• Air conditioning, semi-automatic TEMPMATIC
• Heated driver’s seat
• Comfort driver’s seat
• Multi-function steering wheel
• Comfort over-head control panel
• Twin co-driver seat
• Full-height steel bulkhead
• Rear ‘barn’ style doors, 180°opening
• Side panelling in load area
• Twin side loading doors
• TPO plastic flooring
• Weldnuts in sidewall for conversions
• 6 tie-down points in floor
Technology, Safety and Driver Assistance Systems
• AC Type 2 charging, max. 11kW
• Active Brake Assist with pedestrian detection
• Adaptive speed limitation function
• Anti-theft Protection Package with double-locks
• Airbags, driver and co-driver
• ATTENTION ASSIST drowsiness detection
• Cruise Control and hill start assist
• DC CCS charging, max. 80kW
• Electrical strip for electrical consumables
• Emergency call system
• Headlight Assistant
• Pre-install Mercedes me Standard Services
• Pre-install Mercedes me Navigation Services Plus
• Reverse camera
• Tyre pressure monitoring
• 66kWh lithium-ion battery
• Chrome grille
• Electrically folding exterior mirrors
• Metallic paint
• Painted bumpers
• 17-inch light-alloy wheels, aerodynamically optimised
• Leather steering wheel
• Lumbar support for driver’s seat, 4-way
Technology, Safety and Driver Assistance Systems
• Front fog lights
• PARKTRONIC parking sensors, front and rear
Latest eVito Panel Van offer, including servicing
eVito Van L2 PROGRESSIVE 66kW††
|Finance Monthly Rental||£461.50|
|Optional Service Care Payment||£13.50|
|Total Monthly Rental||£475.00|
|Excess Mileage Charge ex. VAT||20 pence per mile|
Prices are correct at time of going to press 07/2022. All prices are subject to any fiscal or legislative changes.
Mercedes-Benz eVito Panel Van Dimension & Weight
eVito and Vito Cost Comparisons
Compare the total cost of ownership of a Mercedes-Benz eVito against the equivalent diesel Vito van. See the difference in fuel costs, tax, maintenance and much more.
eVito Panel Van frequently asked questions
Find out everything you need to know about the eVito with our list of frequently asked questions.
Is an eVito panel van right for my business
What is the eVito panel van’s range
How long does it take to charge the eVito
What is the eVito’s payload
What does it cost to run an eVito
* Electrical WLTP range for the eVito 66kWh Panel Van range in miles (km): 160 (258) - 162 (260). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: 25.7 - 25.9. Combined CO2 emissions in g/km: 0. Figures determined with battery fully charged. For comparability purposes only. Real world driving figures may differ. Figures correct as of 01/07/2022. For real time data visit https://voc.mercedes-benz.com/voc/gb_en.
^ Mercedes-Benz research analysed 1.6 million journeys anonymously on the EQ Ready app and 96% of all journeys were shorter than 100km (62 miles)
***Mercedes me is available for the Vito, eVito, Sprinter and the eSprinter. It includes a range of digital services, free for an unlimited time or for 3 years (according to service), to help manage your vehicle. Details correct at time of press – September 2021. Please note, services may change over time. In the case of questions concerning the availability of Mercedes me services for your vehicle, please contact your preferred Dealer.
^^^^Applicable on eVito Panel Van and eSprinter Panel Van. Excludes eVito Tourer. Vehicle purchase price is calculated on base vehicle only (excluding any optional equipment), it excludes delivery charges and first registration fee. The grant will be applied after any vehicle discount has been offered and includes VAT and number plate costs. Claims limited to a total of 1,000 plug-in van and truck grants for your business or organisation each year, reset on 1 April. For more information, visit: https://www.gov.uk/plug-incar-van-grants.
^^^ Free for 3 years initially and renewed at each service, if serviced by Mercedes-Benz according to service intervals. For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan.
** Daily range calculated using WLTP values. Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged as well as factors such as temperature and cable type used. 290 miles is based on a fully charged battery and a 35minute rapid charge and by adding 80% of the 162 mile range (129.6 miles) and combining together. ^^ Fuel costs for diesel source: AA FuelWatch (May 2022). Fuel costs for electricity calculated at 0.16p/kWh. Service and maintanence costs against an equivelant diesel Vito. Values calculated based on WLTP combined figures, for a personalised TCO calculation, please contact your local Mercedes-Benz Partner.