The new Mercedes-Benz eSprinter Electric Panel Van
The UK’s class-leading, legendary large van joins our electric van line up, to keep businesses moving intelligently, cost-effectively and sustainably.
The eSprinter is available in the PROGRESSIVE trimline
- Rapid DC Charging: 10-80% in 30-120 mins**
- Fast AC Charging : 0-100% in 8 hours**
- Charging cable suitable for AC wall boxes, (type 2, 3x20A), 8m long
- Vehicle preconditioning - pre-heat or cool via an app while charging^
- Theft warning alerts and GPS tracking via an app^
- Integrated Thatcham approved alarm system
- Double locks
- Remote locking^
- ACTIVE BRAKE ASSIST, ATTENTION ASSIST, ADAPTIVE ESP®, Hill-start Assist and Crosswind Assist
- DAB radio, a Bluetooth® interface, hands-free function and USB port
- TEMPMATIC air conditioning
- Heated seat for driver
- Keyless start
- Wooden flooring
- 270° double-wing rear-end doors
Latest eSprinter Panel Van offer, including servicing
Our eSprinter panel vans are available with flexible finance contracts, starting from just 12 months, including ServiceCare Maintenance plans.
In addition, whether you finance the vehicle or purchase in cash, you will receive a complimentary NewMotion home charge point worth £549^^^.
eSprinter Van L2 H2 PROGRESSIVE 80kW††
|Finance Monthly Rental||£555.00|
|Optional Service Care Payment||£10.00|
|Total Monthly Rental||£565.00††|
|Excess Mileage Charge ex. VAT||20 pence per mile|
Prices are correct at time of going to press 10/2021. All prices are subject to any fiscal or legislative changes.
Mercedes-Benz eSprinter Dimension & Weight
Frequently asked questions
Want to find out whether the eSprinter panel van is right for you? These frequently asked questions will cover all the key things you need to know.
Will the eSprinter suit my business needs?
What is the range of an eSprinter?
How long does the eSprinter take to charge?
What is the eSprinter’s payload?
What are the costs of running an eSprinter?
* The indicated values were determined according to the prescribed measurement method – Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Electrical WLTP range for the eSprinter in miles (Km), combined 82.6 (133) – 95.7 (154). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km , combined: 35.8 – 40.9; CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0.
** Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged as well as factors such as temperature and cable type used.
^^ Vehicle purchase price is calculated on base vehicle only (excluding any optional equipment), it excludes delivery charges and first registration fee. The grant will be applied after any vehicle discount has been offered and includes VAT and number plate costs. For more information, visit: https://www.gov.uk/plug-in-car-van-grant
*** Free for 3 years initially and renewed at each service, if serviced by Mercedes-Benz according to service intervals. For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan.
^^^ Retail customers only. Subject to eligibility. Offer ends 30 September 2021. NewMotion Home Fast Smart charge point per eVito, up to a maximum of 25 eVitos per customer/business. NewMotion Home Fast Smart charge point price includes standard installation and £350 OLEV grant discount. For full terms and conditions, click here https://bit.ly/2DlAIto
† Findings from Mercedes-Benz research that analysed 1.6 million journeys anonymously on the EQ Ready app and 96% of all journeys recorded were shorter than 100km (62 miles).