Join our van technician team
Be part of something rewarding
Mercedes-Benz vans technicians have a critical role to play in helping to keep businesses moving. Join us and you're not just servicing or reparing vans - you're supporting customers' businesses and making an essential contribution to the UK's economy. Be part of an amazing nationwide team that keeps essential services moving - we'll reward you with industry-leading training and development and the opportunity to work on high quality vans at the leading edge of vehicle technology.
- Outstanding Apprenticeship Scheme - start your career working on some of the most advanced vehicles around.
- Clean, modern, friendly workshop environments - our Dealers pride themselves on creating strong-knit teams.
- We make long-term investments in our colleagues - we know that our business can only grow if the knowledge of our people grows, so you'll benefit from as much personal and professional training and development as you want and need.
- Tailored career progression path - we'll work with you to decide where you see yourself in the future, and create a training plan to help you get there.
- Generous reward and benefits package on top of your salary, annual leave and pension - with flexible options you can tailor to your lifestyle, and an affordable vehicle lease scheme.
Outstanding Apprenticeship Scheme
Andy Peart - System Technician
"Mercedes-Benz have helped me move forward a lot."
Andy joined Mercedes-Benz as an apprentice technician 9 years ago and he's worked his way through the workshop to System Technician.
"There's a lot of variety in my job... A career with Mercedes-Benz Vans is a career I'd recommend to any technician. It's a good company to work for, I've enjoyed working for them, they're always there to help you out, and the product is good."
Adrian Code - Aftersales Manager
"Technicians have got a lot of opportunities with Mercedes-Benz."
Aftersales Manager Adrian has worked for Mercedes-Benz Vans for 27 years, after beginning his career in the workshop as an apprentice technician.
"If you want to progress within a technician role then Mercedes-Benz is the place to be. It's industry leading, always at the forefront of technology - I can't say enough good praise about Mercedes-Benz."
Tom Christie - Apprentice of the Year
"I feel like what I'm doing is important."
Tom Christie has just graduated from the Mercedes-Benz Vans Apprenticeship Scheme, which you can find out more about in his video.
"You get loads of support in your Dealership. When you first start you're with your mentor constantly. Over time you get more confident and get to work by yourself. Everyone helps everyone. If someone is stuck, you give them a hand."