“Gift Cards” means gift cards sold by MBCUK via Mercedes-Benz Retailers.
“MBCUK” means Mercedes Benz Cars UK Limited (company number: 02448457).
“Mercedes-Benz Authorised Retailer Network” means the network of retailers authorised by MBCUK or its group companies to operate in the United Kingdom from time to time, a list of qualifying retailers can be found at www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/retailerlocator.
“Mercedes-Benz Retailer” a member of the Mercedes-Benz Authorised Retailer Network
“You” or “Your” means the person purchasing and / or redeeming the Gift Card.
In these Terms and Conditions, references to masculine include the feminine and the neuter and references to the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Gift Cards can only be used as full or part payment to purchase parts, accessories or collection items available from participating Mercedes-Benz Retailers (subject to availability).
2. Gift Cards cannot be used towards the purchase of a Mercedes-Benz automotive vehicle.
3. Gift Cards expire 2 years from and including the date of purchase.
4. Gift Cards can only be redeemed within the Mercedes-Benz Authorised Retailer Network
5. Gift Cards are available in the following denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50 and £100.
6. Payment for the Gift Card is non-refundable and the card balance cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. MBCUK is unable to replace or reimburse the value of Your Gift Card if it lost, stolen, damaged or its identity is stolen.
8. Gift Cards are not credit, debit, charge or cheque guarantee cards.
9. MBCUK reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the Gift Card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. MBCUK reserves the right to refuse redemption of the Gift Card should there be reason to believe the Gift Card or goods purchased are being used fraudulently or will be used fraudulently.
11. Gift Cards cannot be resold.
12. Goods purchased with a Gift Card will be subject to the standard terms of conditions of sale of the Mercedes-Benz Retailer which are available from the Mercedes-Benz Retailer.
13. You may not make the goods purchased with the Gift Card available for re-sale.
14. Gift Cards must be redeemed in one transaction. If the value of your purchase is higher than the value of Your Gift Card You will be required to pay the difference. If the value of your purchase is lower than the value of Your Gift Card the balance will be lost and MBCUK will not refund you the difference.
15. Gift Cards cannot be used for online purchases. Collection items can be viewed online at http://tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/current/passenger-cars/pdfs/accessories-brochures/collection-2017-brochure.pdf and technical accessory items can be viewed and configured online at http://configurator.mercedes-benz-accessories.com/en-GB, but cannot be purchased online with a Gift Card.