How Hire Purchase works
A great choice if you want to own the vehicle at the end of your agreement.
- Choose the amount that you’d like to put down as a deposit.
- Decide how long the term of the agreement should be (this could be from 24 to 60 months).
- Pay monthly payments throughout your agreement.
- Fixed monthly payments.
- A balloon payment, known as an "Optional Purchase Payment", which you can set yourself, to lower your monthly payments.
- You choose the deposit and repayment terms, that means you can tailor the financial agreement to suit you.
- BUSINESS CUSTOMERS ONLY: Tax allowances that can be deducted from taxable profits, because the vehicle would appear as an asset on your balance sheet.
At the end of your agreement
Hire Purchase Summary