How Hire Purchase works
A great choice if you want to own the vehicle at the end of your agreement.
- Choose the amount that you’d like to put down as a deposit.
- Decide how long the term of the agreement should be (this could be from 24 to 60 months).
- Pay monthly payments throughout your agreement.
- Fixed monthly payments.
- Tailor the agreement to suit you, choosing the deposit and repayment terms.
- You have the option to have a balloon payment at the end of the agreement. This will lower your monthly payments.
- Once your final payment is made, as well as the Purchase Activation Fee, you will own the vehicle outright.
- BUSINESS CUSTOMERS ONLY: Tax allowances that can be deducted from taxable profits, because the vehicle would appear as an asset on your balance sheet.
At the end of your agreement
Hire Purchase Summary