How Finance Lease works
You hire your vehicle for a fixed amount of time without owning it, and it’s shown as an asset on your balance sheet.
- Choose the length of your agreement and pay an agreed amount up front. You then continue with monthly rentals throughout your agreement.
- Set a balloon payment, which is paid as a lump sum at the end of your agreement and lowers your monthly rentals.
- Fixed regular rentals enable you to easily budget.
- Rentals are not based on annual mileage.
- BUSINESS CUSTOMERS ONLY: Tax allowances that could be deducted from taxable profits, because the vehicle appears as an asset on your balance sheet.
End of Agreement Options
Finance Lease Summary