Which eVito Panel Van trim is right for you?
- Fast AC Charging : 0-100% in 6 hours using Wallbox Type 2: (2 x 16A | 11kW)***
- Charging cable, mode 3 (type 2, 3x32A), 8m.
- Vehicle preconditioning - pre-heat or cool via an app while charging**
- Theft warning alerts and GPS tracking**
- Integrated Thatcham approved alarm system
- Double locks
- DAB radio, colour touchscreen, Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- TEMPMATIC air conditioning
- Reversing camera
- Hill-Start Assist
- Twin sliding doors
- Rear door without window, double-wing, 180°
- Weatherproof flooring
- PARKTRONIC parking sensor displays
- Electrically folding exterior mirrors
- Full wheel cover
Additional upgrades available include:
- Live traffic information
- Voice navigation
- Headlight assistant
- 17” Alloy wheels
Latest eVito Panel Van offer, including servicing
Our eVito panel vans are available with flexible finance contracts, starting from just 12 months, including ServiceCare Maintenance plans.
In addition, whether you finance the vehicle or purchase in cash, you will receive a complimentary NewMotion home charge point worth £549^^.
|Finance Monthly Rental||£342.50|
|Optional Service Care Payment||£12.50|
|Total Monthly Rental||£355.00††|
|Excess Mileage Charge ex. VAT||20 pence per mile|
†† BUSINESS USERS ONLY. 36 month (6+35) Contract Hire agreement. Orders/credit approvals on selected eVito Van L2 Progressive F/L models only between 01 July 2021 and 30 September 2021, registered by 31 December 2021. 10,000 miles per annum. Monthly payment includes the cost of a 36 month Optional Service Care agreement at £12.50 a month, but excludes the cost of other repairs and maintenance. Mileage and damage charges apply. All prices exclude VAT at 20%. Mercedes Benz Finance MK15 8BA.
Prices are correct at time of going to press 07/2021. All prices are subject to any fiscal or legislative changes.
Mercedes-Benz eVito Panel Van Dimension & Weight
eVito Panel Van frequently asked questions
Find out everything you need to know about the eVito with our list of frequently asked questions.
Is an eVito panel van right for my business
What is the eVito panel van’s range
How long does it take to charge the eVito
What is the eVito’s payload
What does it cost to run an eVito
* The indicated values were determined according to the prescribed measurement method – Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Electrical WLTP range for the eVito Panel Van in miles (Km) combined: 91 (147) - 92 (148).Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km , combined: 27.2 - 27.3; CO2 emissions in g/km: 0. Figures correct as of April 2021. For vehicle specific data visit https://voc.i.daimler.com/voc/gb_en
^ Vehicle purchase price is calculated on base vehicle only (excluding any optional equipment), it excludes delivery charges and first registration fee. The grant will be applied after any vehicle discount has been offered and includes VAT and number plate costs. For more information, visit: https://www.gov.uk/plug-in-car-van-grants
^^ Retail customers only. Subject to eligibility. Offer ends 30 September 2021. NewMotion Home Fast Smart charge point per eVito, up to a maximum of 25 eVitos per customer/business. NewMotion Home Fast Smart charge point price includes standard installation and £350 OLEV grant discount. For full terms and conditions, click here https://bit.ly/2DlAIto
^^^ Free for 3 years initially and renewed at each service, if serviced by Mercedes-Benz according to service intervals. For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan.
*** Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged as well as factors such as temperature and cable type used.
† Mercedes-Benz research analysed 1.6 million journeys anonymously on the EQ Ready app and 96% of all journeys recorded were shorter than 100km (62 miles).