Book your MOT and service online
Our workshops are now fully open to all businesses for servicing, maintenance and MOTs. With earlier opening hours and extended closing times, we’re here to ensure you can make the most of your working day and avoid any unexpected costly downtime.
Mandatory MOTs restart on 1st August and even if you have had a 6-month extension, you still need to ensure your van is safe roadworthy. If you’ve been putting in extra miles over the last few months, it could well need attention.
Why service and repair with us
We offer a range of servicing and repair options to suit every business - and we make it easy to book services online. We also understand how important it is for businesses to maintain momentum, which is why most of our Dealers work until midnight and over a third are there 24/7, to keep your vehicles running at their peak performance. We also offer:
- Free, Europe-wide Mobilovan roadside assistance with every service - giving you the reassurance that you're covered until your next service is due*
- 2 years guarantee on all parts and labour - testament to our confidence in the quality of our services
- We only fit Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts - competitively priced and fitted faster and easier by Mercedes-Benz trained technicians to keep your vehicle in peak condition.
*Terms and conditions apply. See www.mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan for more details.
Spot issues before they become a problem with our FREE Visual Health Check*
We’re here to keep ALL businesses moving right now, with a FREE, no-obligation Visual Health Check. It’s a 15-minute visual inspection of 28 critical maintenance points around your vehicle that covers:
- Brakes: front/rear pad wear, front/rear disc condition
- Under vehicle: steering condition, suspension condition, drivetrain check
- Under bonnet: brake fluid level, coolant level, V belt tension/condition, fluid leaks, battery security/condition
- Wheel and tyres: tyre depth/condition
- Exterior vehicle: windscreen condition, window condition, exterior mirror condition, wiper condition
- Exterior lights: lights operation, lens condition
- Interior vehicle: horn, washers, wiper operation, seatbelt operation/condition, parking brake operation.
There’s no obligation to book any repairs – at the end of the check, you’ll receive a 28-point report from our trained technicians, letting you know about any advisory or urgent actions required. It’s up to you what you do with this information – but we’d be happy to give you a competitive quote for any work necessary to keep your business moving safely and legally.
Three servicing options:
Pay as you go servicing
Pay as you go repairs:
Maintain momentum with transparent national pays as you go repair pricing.
Our most commonly requested repairs benefit from a transparent national pricing structure, so you always know where you stand.
|Supply and fit*||Sprinter||Vito 639||Vito 447||Citan||X-Class 470|
|Front wiper blades||£55.00||£50.00||£49.00||£46.00||£45.00|
|Front brake pads||£125.00||£100.00||£110.00||£135.00||£145.00|
|Front brake pads & discs||£267.00||£235.00||£235.00||£220.00||£300.00|
|Rear brake pads||£145.00||£120.00||£130.00||£110.00||£160.00|
|Rear brake pads & discs||£275.00||£315.00||£275.00||£320.00||£315.00|
A package that covers all your service and repair needs
With a ServiceCare Complete Plan, all the variable and unforeseen costs of running your vehicles simply disappear for the life of the agreement. and the real beauty is flexibility - your Dealer will help create a bespoke plan for your business (Only available for vans up to 4 years old from date of registration).
This plan includes the following as standard during the life of the agreement*:
- All services (as required to vehicle servicing schedule - determined by ASSYST)
- All MOT test fees
- All friction components - e.g. wiper blades, brakes and clutch components
- Repair or replacement of all engines, gearboxes, alternators, axles, bearings and mechanical components*
- All electrical components fitted at factory, including engine management systems and air conditioning
- DVSA inspections where applicable
You can then customise your Plan by adding cover for the specifics you require, including:
- Tyres (includes damage and punctures)
- Ancillary equipment such as tail-lifts and fridges - including servicing according to the manufacturer's guidelines
*Terms and conditions apply
The figures below show typical costs for our ServiceCare Complete Plan. The actual cost depends on how you use your vans, your estimated annual mileage, what you would like to include and how you prefer to budget - talk to your Dealer for a tailored proposal.
- Sprinter - from £46.66 a month*
- Vito - from £49.07 a month*
- Citan - from £24.34 a month*