2018 registered Approved Used Vito 119 Tourer SELECT Extra-long offer
Why choose Mercedes-Benz Approved Used vans?
Spread the cost and save with our ServiceCare Maintenance Plan
The Mercedes-Benz Service Plan allows you to spread the cost of up to 6 services without entering into a credit agreement. It’s a cost-effective way to stabilise your cash flow while ensuring your van is maintained to the highest of standards by expert technicians, fitting only Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts.
If your business requires a lot of urban driving, leading to shorter service intervals, maybe a Mercedes-Benz ServiceCare Maintenance Plan is worth considering to help you budget, with significant benefits regardless of how many vehicles you operate.
- You can pay by monthly Direct Debit and spread the cost of essential vehicle maintenance without extending your company’s credit lines, or pay upfront – it’s up to you.
- Save money – paying for your services in this way will be slightly cheaper than booking them individually.
- Fix your costs and protect your business against increased labour rates, parts prices and inflation.
- Available on any Mercedes-Benz van of any age.
- Sprinter - from £17.00 per month*
- Vito - from £15.00 per month*
- Citan - from £17.50 per month*
What is Agility
What is Hire Purchase?
Mercedes-Benz Approved Used Vans
Know exactly what you are getting into
No Approved Used van leaves our forecourt without passing our stringent quality controls, meaning you can confidently select a thoroughly checked high quality van.
This is the assurance that comes as standard when you choose a Mercedes-Benz Approved Used van:
- Will be no older than 6 years
- Less than 150,000 miles on the clock
- Service history
- Minimum of 3mm tyre tread depth on all tyres
- 12-month MOT
- Mercedes-Benz Approved Used Vans Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
- Free MobiloVan roadside assistance*
- Corrosion warranty renewal
- 10 day exchange period
- Complimentary 7-day insurance coverage
Warranty Terms and Conditions
(1) The warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship that occur as a result of the vehicle manufacturing process. Provided the defect has occurred in the stated warranty period, Mercedes-Benz will pay for the cost of the repair, inclusive of parts and labour. Exclusions may apply.
(2) Applies to vehicles purchased from an authorised Mercedes-Benz Dealer, originally destined for and first registered in the UK on or after 01.10.2012. To extend your coverage beyond the initial three years of warranty cover and up to a maximum of thirty years, have your vehicle serviced at one of our approved workshops and it will automatically be renewed until the next service is due. Terms and conditions apply.