Mercedes-Benz Vans UK social media house rules
The following concerns the Mercedes-Benz Vans UK.
We want the Mercedes-Benz Vans UK social channels to be constructive places, where you can share your Mercedes-Benz related news, pictures, videos and discussions, and where we can keep you updated with all the latest information about our vans. Our Social Media team is available from 9am to 5:30pm (GMT) Monday to Friday to answer your questions about our products and services. We’ll try and get back to you as soon as we can, but if your query is urgent or relates to problems with your vehicle we’d advise contacting your local Dealer, calling us on 00800 9777 7777 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abusive, threatening, indecent, explicit or discriminatory language and content.
- Intentional interruption or disruption of discussion.
- Links that direct people to irrelevant sites or adverts.
- Spam or content that has no relevance to fans of Mercedes-Benz Vans.
- Repetitive content, including any content that we consider to be spam.
- Corrupt or illegal content.
- Commercial solicitation or requests for donations.
While we do not want to have to block or remove anyone from any of our social media channels, there are times when this action will be unavoidable. Our social media channels operate on a warnings policy, although we reserve the right to vary or depart from this policy when we feel it is necessary:
- On Facebook, we will provide users who breach our house rules with two warnings. Any breach after the second warning will result in that user being blocked.
- On other social media channels, such as Twitter, any user who breaches our house rules will be sent a copy of the house rules with a warning. Any breach after this warning will result in that user being blocked.
Also, please remember that social media channels are public places, so anything you post on any of Mercedes-Benz Vans UK’s channels is visible to anyone who visits them. Photos of your vehicle are posted at your own risk and we recommend you do not make your number plate.