What must I send back with my vehicle?

Ligtbox Caption Text
Answer Text

What must I send back with my vehicle?

Depending on your agreement type you might need to return your vehicle to us. When it is time to return your vehicle there are a few key documents that you must bring with you, these include: 

• V5C logbook (except if we retain this, for instance with Contract Hire agreements).
• Service history documents
• The spare keys 

For queries relating to your V5C, please call our De-fleet Team on 0370 121 0535 between 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.

Youtube Video ID
Button type standard
Primary Button Text Primary Button Target
Secondary Button Text Secondary Button Target
Additional answer Text

Lorem Ipsum