With its intelligent load space concept the Citan Tourer offers plenty of room for both passengers and load – so whether you’re carrying the crew and tools of your trade in the week or a canoe and camping gear at the weekend, one van does the job.
• Up to seven comfortable seats if you choose the Extra-Long, with 1/3 to 2/3 split triple bench to allow large objects to be transported. The two individual seats in the rear row are standard features but can be deselected as an option, and the front-passenger seat can be folded down to give a loading length of up to 2.8m.
• Standard, easy access right hand sliding side door with vent windows and wide access step, plus option to include another on the left.
• 90˚glazed tailgate as standard with heating and wipe-wash system for visibility – or opt for glazed twin rear doors for an additional cost.
• Optional luggage compartment cover - two moveable sections securable in three positions to protect the entire luggage compartment from sunshine and prying eyes.
• Optional roof rails – two basic carrier bars and two transversal bars can carry an evenly distributed weight of up to 80kg. If the side bars are laid transversally, the roof rails double up as a roof rack, and the stowage capacity can be increased using a roof box.
• Cargo can be easily secured with straps attached to load-securing rings on the floor.