At the start of your agreement you pay an advance rental upfront. Your monthly rentals are based on the difference between the initial value of the vehicle and its projected residual value at the end of your agreement. Therefore, only a proportion of the vehicle’s value is repaid, which avoids a large initial expense and keeps monthly payments lower.
• No need for a large initial deposit.
• Pay an advance rental upfront.
• Fixed regular monthly rentals (that include VAT) means you can easily
• Rentals are based on your annual mileage agreed at the start of your
agreement and only on a proportion of the vehicle’s value, keeping your
monthly payments lower.
• Rentals are allowable against taxable profits (proportionally).
• VAT is reclaimable depending on usage (proportionally).
At the end of your agreement:
Simply return the vehicle with nothing more to pay, subject to it being in line with our Vehicle Return Standards as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.