16. Entry into the Draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Winner agrees to use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Draw at any time without notice.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control
20. The Draw shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with it.